No, each lock can only have 1 Master PIN. However, if you would like to allow another person to have owner access and authority for the app, you may share your account login credentials with them. Multiple users can log in with the same username/password on their own cell phones in the app.
Articles in this section
- What is a Master PIN code?
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?
- Can the Master PIN code be shorter?