To allow others to use a PIN code, you may wish to generate a PIN code for them, depending on the type of access you wish to grant them. This PIN code may then be shared through the app by clicking on '...' next to the PIN code and selecting 'Share'.
Articles in this section
- What is a Master PIN code?
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?
- Can the Master PIN code be shorter?