The Master PIN will always work. If not, it is possible that it may have been changed by another account user. Refresh the Lock Info page by pulling the screen down to view the current Master PIN. The Master PIN code will not work if the battery level on the lock is low.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum duration for duration PIN?
- Is there a limit to how many Bluetooth Key I can generate?
- Why do I get an error message when I try to reset my PIN codes?
- I am creating a duration PIN code, and when I click on the button 'Now', the time reflected is not accurate. Why is this so?
- Why doesn't my One-Time or Duration PIN code work?
- Why doesn't my Master PIN code work?
- Why can't I generate a permanent PIN code for my latch?
- Why is the touchpad unresponsive?
- Why isn't my Bluetooth unlock working?