A Master PIN code, as the name suggests, allows master access to the lock. This means that the Master PIN code will always be able to unlock the igloohome smart lock that was paired to the user account.
Articles in this section
- What is a Master PIN code?
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?
- Can the Master PIN code be shorter?