As with other door locks, you will have to engage the services of a locksmith to unlock your door if you lose your physical key. We recommend that you get your key duplicated from the first day and keep a spare with a trusted family member.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I lose my smartphone?
- How do I know when the battery for the igloohome smart lock is running out?
- What happens when the battery for the igloohome smart lock runs out?
- Are there any security features to ensure that hackers will not be able to unlock the door?
- The touchscreen of the lock is smooth and reflective, such that fingerprints can be left on the lock, making it easy to guess the password. Is there any feature which minimizes the risk of this happening?
- Is there a security lockout mode (eg. when unwanted guests try to guess your PIN code by randomly pressing digits)?
- Is there a privacy lockout mode for me to lock the lock from the inside of the house, to prevent visitors who have the valid bluetooth key or PIN code from entering?
- Is the igloohome smart lock water-resistant?
- Is the igloohome smart lock tested for fire-safety?
- What is the IP rating of igloohome smart locks?