Bluetooth only uses more battery when there is an active connection. In the case of Bluetooth Unlock, an active connection is only needed at the point of unlocking the door.
Articles in this section
- If I change my Master Pin, what happens to the current active PIN codes?
- Does the igloohome smart lock require internet connection?
- Is there an auto-lock/ timer re-lock feature on the igloohome smart lock?
- I have issued a PIN code to a guest but I have changed my mind and no longer want the guest to have access. Can I de-activate the PIN code remotely?
- How close do I have to be for the door to Bluetooth Unlock?
- I am a guest. How do I unlock the door?
- How do I wake the keypad?
- Does Easy Unlock work outside of the igloohome app?
- What models of the igloohome smart lock are available?
- What can the igloohome smart lock do?