As our iglooLock works offline, the status of PIN codes will not be updated. As such, all custom PIN codes that have been generated will be reflected under Lock Info, even after they have been used and de-activated. Do delete old PIN codes regularly so that your Lock Info page is not cluttered!
Articles in this section
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- Why are old PIN codes that have been used still reflected under Lock Info?
- What is a Master PIN code?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?