No. Deadbolts will re-lock based on the programmed timing. For instances where door is opened, the bolt tongue will still protrude as it is programmed to.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Easy Unlock lagging or unresponsive sometimes?
- How do I lock the door?
- How do I activate auto-relock/ timed re-lock?
- Why does my lock unlock instead of lock when I press the # key?
- Does timed-relock work with all types of unlocking method?
- If I am inside of the house, can I still unlock the door using the Bluetooth key?
- How do i disable timed re-lock?
- How do I programme the time for timed-relock?
- Does the auto re-lock work based on sensors?
- I am unable to activate auto-unlock (for bolt only). What sound should I hear if I keyed in the sequence (as per the manual) correctly?