In order to create and share/accept Bluetooth Keys, ensure that you have a working Internet connection.
To create a Bluetooth Key:
- Go to the Bluetooth Key tab
- Click on the '+' icon.
- Enter the details required for the Bluetooth Key and click on 'Create Key'
To share a Bluetooth Key via QR code:
- Visitor should have downloaded the igloohome mobile app on their phone and registered for an account
- On visitor's phone, go to Visits menu
- Click on the QR code scanning icon and scan the QR code on owner's phone
Note: QR code is shown right after Bluetooth Key creation, and can later be accessed by clicking on the Bluetooth Key listing under the Bluetooth Key tab
To share a Bluetooth Key via external messaging apps:
- Visitor should have downloaded the igloohome mobile app and registered for a new account
- After Bluetooth Key has been created, click on 'Share Key', or
- On the Bluetooth Key tab, click on the Bluetooth Key listing and 'Share Key', or
- On the Bluetooth Key tab, click on '...' and 'Share'
- Visitor will then access the url in the message and add the Bluetooth Key to their account
Note: Any costs from the usage of external messaging apps to share and receive Bluetooth Keys are not covered by igloohome.