To allow others to use a PIN code, you may wish to generate a PIN code for them, depending on the type of access you wish to grant them. This PIN code may then be shared through the app by clicking on '...' next to the PIN code and selecting 'Share'.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- Why are old PIN codes that have been used still reflected under Lock Info?
- What is a Master PIN code?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?