A Master PIN code, as the name suggests, allows master access to the lock. This means that the Master PIN code will always be able to unlock the igloohome smart lock that was paired to the user account.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the Master PIN code?
- Can I create more than 1 Master PIN code?
- How do I change/customise PIN codes?
- How do I delete a PIN code?
- Why can't I generate PIN codes?
- How do I create and share a Bluetooth Key?
- How do I remove/delete a shared Bluetooth Key?
- Why are old PIN codes that have been used still reflected under Lock Info?
- What is a Master PIN code?
- Where can I view my Master PIN code?