We do not recommend using rechargeable batteries as they lose their charge with every recharge. This makes it difficult to give an accurate estimation of how long more they can last.
Articles in this section
- What kind of batteries can I use?
- My batteries have completely run out and I am locked outside my house. What can I do?
- How will the lock alert me when it is low on battery?
- When do I need to change the batteries for my Smart Mortise?
- How do I replace batteries on my lock?
- Can I use rechargeable batteries?