When the sensor on the inside of the door detects a temperature between 50˚C - 70˚C for a sustained period of time, the door will unlock automatically with a loud alarm sound to allow you to exit. To disable fire detection alarm, remove one battery or enter Master PIN code.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the volume of the lock?
- Can I monitor the entry activities of my guests?
- What happens when Keypad Lockout Mode is activated?
- How to prevent someone from guessing my pin-codes?
- How does the igloohome Mortise prevent hacking?
- What is the Fire Detection Alarm?
- How do I use the Decoy PIN feature?
- How do I activate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- How do I deactivate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- Will I be notified if someone enter my house/property?