When the sensor on the inside of the door detects a temperature between 50˚C - 70˚C for a sustained period of time, the door will unlock automatically with a loud alarm sound to allow you to exit. To disable fire detection alarm, remove one battery.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the volume of the lock?
- What happens when Keypad Lockout Mode is activated?
- How is Security Lockout activated? (Smart Mortise)
- How do I activate Keypad Lockout Mode? (Smart Mortise)
- How do I deactivate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- How do I use the Decoy PIN feature on igloohome Smart Mortise?
- What is the Fire Detection Alarm?
- What if someone tries to dismantle/pry open the lock?