Each lock is secured with a Tamper alarm. When the front assembly of the mortise is removed from the back, or if the cable connecting the front and back of the Mortise is cut, the lock will sound.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the volume of the lock?
- What happens when Keypad Lockout Mode is activated?
- How is Security Lockout activated? (Smart Mortise)
- How do I activate Keypad Lockout Mode? (Smart Mortise)
- How do I deactivate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- How do I use the Decoy PIN feature on igloohome Smart Mortise?
- What is the Fire Detection Alarm?
- What if someone tries to dismantle/pry open the lock?