Keypad Lockout Mode will be triggered when the Open/Close button is pressed and held for three seconds. You will hear a series of beeps. It can only be activated from indoors when the Mortise is locked.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the volume of the lock?
- Can I monitor the entry activities of my guests?
- What happens when Keypad Lockout Mode is activated?
- How to prevent someone from guessing my pin-codes?
- How does the igloohome Mortise prevent hacking?
- What is the Fire Detection Alarm?
- How do I use the Decoy PIN feature?
- How do I activate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- How do I deactivate Keypad Lockout Mode?
- Will I be notified if someone enter my house/property?