Yes, the duration PIN can only be set to be valid for a maximum of 1 year.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum duration for duration PIN?
- Is there a limit to how many Bluetooth Key I can generate?
- Why do I get an error message when I try to reset my PIN codes?
- I am creating a duration PIN code, and when I click on the button 'Now', the time reflected is not accurate. Why is this so?
- Why doesn't my One-Time or Duration PIN code work?
- Why doesn't my Master PIN code work?
- Why can't I generate a permanent PIN code for my latch?
- Why is the touchpad unresponsive?
- Why isn't my Bluetooth unlock working?